Match Officials Code of Conduct
As a Match Official I will:
- Be honest and completely impartial at all times.
- Apply the Laws of the Game and competition rules fairly and consistently.
- Manage the game in a positive, calm and confident manner.
- Deal with all instances of violence, aggression, unsporting behaviour, foul play and other misconduct.
- Never tolerate offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour from players and officials.
- Support my match official colleagues at all times.
- Set a positive personal example by promoting good behaviour and showing respect to everyone involved in the game.
- Communicate with the players and encourage fair play.
- Respond in a clear, calm and confident manner to any appropriate request for clarification by the team captains.
- Prepare physically and mentally for every match.
- Complete and submit, accurate and concise reports within the time limit required for games in which I officiate.